Specialized Diverge Sport Carbon Gravel Bike For Sale Online
If you want to cycle on paths away from cars and crowds, or go full speed ahead in your favorite gravel race, you won’t be able to avoid the new Diverge. It’s simply the fastest, most capable and probably the most fun bike we’ve constructed. From the Future Shock 1.5 and our new gravel-optimized geometry to the greatest possible tire clearance, the new Diverge represents everything we’ve learned in 40 years of cycling. The Diverge is a new chapter in the gravel category.
- Thanks to FACT 8r Carbon, the S-Works frame is one of the lightweights and makes it a suitable competition platform. Whether you want to set new personal bests on the next dirt incline or tackle the next mountain, the slight diverge will allow you to do it.
- Speed, control and confidence – the Future Shock 1.5 technology is ideal for the gravel rider. With our Future Shock 1.5 with hydraulic damping and adjustment options, you have full control.
- We threw the “status quo” of gravel geometries out the window. The new Diverge has one of the most progressive geometries we’ve ever designed for a bike with drop bars. This allows us to present you with a frame with very balanced riding characteristics. We’ve extended the reach, flattened the steering angle, and equipped a fork with a longer offset. Together, this results in a platform that conveys confidence and driving stability on gravel and rough terrain. This, coupled with shorter stems, ensures that the handlebars don’t stray too far and the steering remains dynamic. The depth of the bottom bracket is chosen in such a way that 27.5 wheels can also be mounted, but the smoothness is maintained.
- We have given the Diverge a large number of mounting points, which can also be found on the fork and top tube. So that no matter how long you’ll be on the road, you can take your gear with you.
- Do you want to ride wider tires? We have also taken this into account: the Diverge has 47 mm tire clearance with 700C tires and 2.1″ with 27.5 wheels.
There are no reviews yet.