Shimano PD-R9100E SPD-SL pedal for sale
Shimano has now made one of the world’s lightest and most efficient pedals even lighter and more efficient. The PD-9100 weighs 14 grams less than its predecessor, the PD-9000. To reduce the weight to 234 grams, Shimano’s developers paid attention to the smallest detail – from the injection-molded pedal body made of carbon composite material to the cleat banjo bolts. The new PD-9100 offers the optimal ratio of weight and stability, enabling maximum strength and performance. This pedal is the highest expression of the SPD-SL concept.
Note: For riders who prefer a wider Q-factor, Shimano offers this special version with 4 mm longer pedal axles.
- Area of application: racing bike
- Optimal weight to stiffness ratio
- Extra-wide contact area for stability and power transmission
- Greater bearing spacing for better load distribution
- Carbon composite pedal body
- Length pedal axle: 56 mm
- including SM-SH52 cleats
- Weight: 243g (pair)
|AT A GLANCE
There are no reviews yet.