Giant Revolt 2 – Gravel Bike For Sale Online
The Giant REVOLT is an aluminium all-rounder with which you can ride on roads, gravel or off-road. A carbon fork ensures a smooth ride and with a flip chip dropouts you can adjust the wheelbase and tire clearance.
Details of the Giant REVOLT 2 Sora Gravel Bike
- With the 2×9-speed Shimano Sora gears you are fast on the road
- 38C wide GIANT CrossCut AT2 tubeless tires
- Giant D-Fuse seatpost for increased compliance
- lightweight, comfortable AluxX aluminium frame and fork made of Advanced Carbon
- Gravel specific geometry
- “Flip Chip” Dropouts
- Many attachment points for accessories such as water bottles, luggage racks, mudguards and much more.
Key Features of the Giant REVOLT 2 Sora Gravel Bike
- Sovereign handling: The frame is designed with an endurance positioning and shorter chainstays for precise handling, agility and control. A longer reach, a shorter stem and a lower bottom bracket lowering improve stability on rough terrain.
- Improved compliance: The new frame features a lower seat stay transition and smaller diameter tubes to absorb shock and vibration on the road. The D-Fuse handlebar and seatpost work as a system to increase compliance without sacrificing stiffness when cornering, sprinting or climbing.
- Adjustable wheelbase: The wheelbase can be changed by means of a flip chip in the dropout. The change in the wheelbase also has an effect on the maximum tire width: In the “short” version, this is a maximum of 45c tires, while in the “long” position, tires up to a width of 53c can be installed.
There are no reviews yet.